EXPEDITION COSTS INCLUDE:
- When you arrive to huaraz we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 2 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- Private local transportation Huaraz - Portachuelo Llanganuco - Huaraz.
- Mountain guide (UIAGM),
- Porters and cook.
- Donkeys to carry the common gear (tents, food and fuel) as well as personal gear (up to 20 kg per person)
- Kitchen gear and cooking facilities at base camp (including dining tent, chairs, cooking tent).
- Food for the whole duration of the climb (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is included.
* The meals include: omelets, sups, fresh fruits, ahuacate, spaghettis meats, rice all them rich in carbohydrates, excellent to recover all the energy you lose during the trek and climbing, also include drinks as: tea, coffee, milk breads, popcorn and coco tea good for altitude sickness.
- Climbing gear: rope, Aluminum stakes, ice screws
- Camping gear: 3 season tent
- First aid kit
- Check-up for oxygen to assess acclimatization level of each client.
- Entry to National Park Huascaran .
- Bus transportation Lima - Huaraz - Lima ( VIP Service)
- Nights lodging in Lima (double bed, breakfast included)
- Food costs outside the climb ( Lima and Huaraz)
- Flight from country of origin to Lima
- Extra days of lodging due to delays of the trip
- Personal equipment trekking and climbing gear (sleeping bag, sleeping mattress, plastic boots, harness, ice axes etc.)
- Personal expenses .